Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Consumer Association of Singapore (CASE) - review

Today is week 4 and it is e-learning week for DCX133. Our task this week is to explore the CASE website and do a write up by answering questions that has been posted in BB. We are also asked to look for an article on product recall for the past 2 years (2009-2011) and comment on their procedure.

Here goes..


When I first visited the CASE website, i thought it would be boring as there are sooo much words and it doesn't look interesting at all because it was so blue and white..=S

Nonetheless, when I explored more into the website, it was not boring at all. The website is so full of information for consumers like you and me (: Basically CASE is there to inform and educate us on fair and ethical trade practices. They are the ones to turn to when we have unresolved disputes with retailers. They will be there to mediate and solve these disputes and put both parties at a win-win situation. We can complaint through phone or fax, and they're actually quite savvy too..Do you know that you can submit your complaints through online submission?? Cool huh? But, that would take long..

So yeah..today I have learnt quite a lot about CASE..now I know who to complaint to if I have problems with my purchasing :) no..don't go to your friends, they can't do anything..go to CASE!

No comments:

Post a Comment